Saturday, February 14, 2009

Biodegradable Packaging


I have had multiple requests for info on biodegradable packaging. I myself have never ordered any, since I'm able to re-use gently used packaging. I did some google searches and poked around online. The places online usually want you to ask for a quote, so I don't know how different the prices are to purchase biodegradable materials than generic.

Here's a few places online that I found. Have you used any of these companies? Can you tell us about them?

And a disclaimer: I have never used these companies, but I'd love some feedback on them. Or if you're from one of these companies, I'd love more info.

Green Packaging Inc.
Eco Bags, boxes and peanuts!
www.greenpackaginginc.com

Puffy Stuff
100% Biodegradable Packing Peanuts
www.puffystufftn.com

You can also find "green" packaging at major retailers like Office Max and Staples, as well as from sellers on both Etsy and eBay. I'll try to do more research on this topic. If you are familiar with eco-packaging, I'm welcome to contributors for the blog!

On another note, I'm currently working on the International Shipping article, and I hope to at least get a section posted this weekend!

Thanks for following this blog!

2 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

I love trying new things that will help the planet.I will have to look into these and let you know what I think.Thanks so much for the info

Oceans Green said...

Hi,

We ran across your website and i read it more interesting, thank you for the ideas you shared i learn a lot from it. We'll come back often.

Once again, thank you very much!

Regards,

Oceans Green